Thursday, 30 June 2011

You Knew Someone Would Regret It.

While I was watching the Vancouver riots, seeing all those regular looking folks running around making idiots of themselves, I knew someone was going to regret it.

Recently it turned out that one of the most publicized people, a guy in a Vancouver shirt shown trying to light a cop car on fire, was an Olympic hopeful in rowing, I knew that was the guy.

People are saying he shouldn't represent Canada, or be on our team. Interesting question. He wouldn't be on any team I was responsible for. His actions show a lack of respect in human decency and a total lack of morals. lt's a good thing that crowd wasn't directing the riot at houses, because this idiot might have tried lighting one of those up instead of a car.

Talk about blowing it. Sponsorship is a huge part of the Olympic process, and I don't know about you, but this isn't where my money would go. Money and sponsorship being a big part of keeping a dream alive, this guy sure could have been thinking a little more. 

Nice addition to his resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment